DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link

Great to know some parents still have values and understand how to discipline a child in a meaningful manner.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
:lol :lol :lol That's priceless Darrick!! Look at all the hits too! 738K visitors. :scared

Funny thing is that I'm looking for a PS2 right now. But I know of a place where I can get a "chipped" one for <US$109. One of my colleagues and I are going to a place to negotiate the price down too so I'm hoping to pay no more than $100.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Good for them :danbanna :danbanna :danbanna :danbanna :danbanna :danbanna :danbanna :danbanna :danbanna :danbanna :danbanna

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
If every parent knew how to draw the line the world would be a better place in the next generation.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now the question is, what's the kid going to do with all that extra free time... :confused :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rat said:
Now the question is, what's the kid going to do with all that extra free time... :confused :cheers
:lol

Maybe he'll pick up a book and do some reading...but the chances are slim to none of that.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
If my kid pulled something like this I would be selling their clothes and bed as well.
One outfit is all they need to go to school :giggle

Graet story :nicejob

·
McLaren F1 guru
308 Posts
I dont blame the parent. Kid should have known he had it coming for him, he should have known that wines can be extremely expensive and even if he was to take a sip not to leave a mess on the ground.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If i have a kid like that. i will throw him out of the house for life.

kids these days i tell ya.... theres no such word as "respect" in their dictionary.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I fully applaud the parent ... enough is enough.

As a parent of two young boys who dent, brake, bend, scratch, misplace, and otherwise destroy everything I can appreciate this man's story. The kid is a punk and taking away what he loves hurts more than anything else!!!!

RIGHT ON!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
If I tried that s**t,
I'd have to go look for a new place to live

that kid really 6'3"????? f**k, only 13 , not many ppl get taller than 6'1"!!!!

that kid's gonna have to save up for a new ps2 :nutkick

maybe it's someones crazy Idea of a joke :lol :lol :lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts