DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I did graffito your bear, but he was making fun of me (and calling me Miniless). And then he almost ran over my brand new Kenwood Porsche, so I guess we got even at that. Even though we were even, you lash out at innocent me, and that's after I flatter you by using your unorthodox (and queer) photography technique.

I know you're in a difficult phase right now, so I forgive that pseudo-funny line in your sig (see how this place is evil? I use a technique learned HERE and then I'm riducularized by using it by the one who created it in the first place!). In hard times like this we should band together (just not too close in your case) and not make fun of each other. Since I'm a doctor (and Ronan isn't around) I understand that all this rage is just that precious and dear little you lashing out at the unfairness of all this very bad phase you are going through. So don't worry, you're still myt friend.

I ask all to please click here to understand what our dear friend is going through.
Peace! :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Do you feel the luvin' around here???? Awwwww...... :lol :lol

Should we create a DX frontpage link to that news report?? :giggle

G

·
LUW said:
RichardM said:
Nice one - you got me. :lol :lol
Touché. :lol

Now I'll sit back and wait for payback. :scared
LUW,
I want you to know that no matter how dirty this fight gets, I am a man of my word. Therefore, I will never post those pics of you and that goat. Scouts honour.

That must have been some night, huh. Eric said he never saw anybody pound back that much Cachaça and live to tell about it. He also said it was you who insisted on being driven to that farm. I don't know and I don't care. Your secret is safe with me. :cheers

Take care buddy.

Your friend,

RichardM

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
RichardM said:
LUW said:
RichardM said:
Nice one - you got me. :lol :lol
Touché. :lol

Now I'll sit back and wait for payback. :scared
LUW,
I want you to know that no matter how dirty this fight gets, I am a man of my word. Therefore, I will never post those pics of you and that goat. Scouts honour.

That must have been some night, huh. Eric said he never saw anybody pound back that much Cachaça and live to tell about it. He also said it was you who insisted on being driven to that farm. I don't know and I don't care. Your secret is safe with me. :cheers

Take care buddy.

Your friend,

RichardM
LOL Show the pictures :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dennis said:
LOL Show the pictures :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
As if he wasn't going to show them... :giggle
Come on uncle Rich, do your worst! :lol