DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I have been wanting to get this model for long time and it seems like I could get for a really good price later tonight.

The price is $39. Do you think it will go up more? It has to be rare because I haven't seen it in a while but it was at .99 cents for many days. :giggle

What you all think of it?

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Is this the blue one? With French flag on the side?

If it is, I don't think that one is very popular, so in my opinion, I wouldn't go for it, at 39USD.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
wait... Black... yellow stripes. I highly doubt you'll win at ANYWHERE near that price then. It'll at least go into the 70's.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
I know this car is getting rather pricey, $80's wouldn't surprise me.

I picked mine up a long time ago on a closeout :happy

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
No, it was some guy in S.C. who is out of the business now.
I think I paid $28 :giggle

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
If I recall correctly, I think that's how much I paid for two different GTS-Rs from DIM. But I did have to wait 3 months before my cars finally showed up. I guess they got homesick so they went back from Toronto to the store before coming back to Toronto again. What an ordeal! :giggle

·
Registered
737 Posts
Wow, you all got some great deals on the #56 Viper. I got mine for $50, and I thought that was pretty good! Anyway, I love the color combination on this one, and highly recommend it! Good luck! :cheers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.