DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I have been a sleep or what, but I just realized AUTOart is releasing the AJR 911 GT3 RSR similar to the one in my signature.

Sorry, just had to get that out.

The Yanks are back in the hunt and now I have hopes of getting the Y.E.S. Network sponsored car.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Will the Flying Lizard car have the same livery as this years 24 Hrs of LeMans livery? A bit of trivia for you - who designed the livery for this years 24 Hrs of LeMans car?

sean

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
...so put another dime in the jukebox, baby!

:lol

Sean

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
No prize, sorry Jim!!! Just the acknowledgement that you got it right!

I'll raise my mug to you though! :cheers

Sean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think for the Cubs, they will need to do either a bus or a truck - because the Cubs could use a pick me upper right about now :lol

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
No, it's better, because it's the Le Mans car!!!!!!!!! :happy :happy :happy :happy

Not counting the Carrera RSR, I was pretty bored with AUTOart's Porsches, and basically had given up on the idea of getting a racing GT3 from them - I have ZERO interest in the Asian ones. But a couple of days ago Gary sent me a link for a BIN one at eBay and it immediately got added to my wish list (must buy now section).

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Why do they have to ruin a good model with "Yankees" logos? :sarcasm :lol :lol

Nevermind the model, what is the story behind the diorama? :feedback

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.