G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo
:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

I got one !!! :yahoo :yahoo

It is just awesome !!

I may write more in the "Motorsports" section later

Here it is !! And for those who would say I need now the X-Ray 935 (I don't think about someone in particular Gary (gundam)... :giggle) I would reply I first want to gaher some 934s. Especially a Laguna Seca Sky one...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well done Thomas

Glad you got yourself a much awaited 934 for a good price :happy

That one is a real stunner :eek:k

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats Thomas on braking out from the "0 Exoto Club". Awesome Porsche you've got there. :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you Bernard !! :cheers

I am finally the true collector I wanted to be for so long. To me, when I first saw an Exoto, I said "I have to buy one now !". Then I saw the price and said "One day I will get one". For me it was an achievement ! It was unbelivable for me to spend 100+ on a model. I already found that 30 euros for a white UT carrera RS was expensive on these days...

Then now, after spending more than 100 euros on Le Kwan, I realised that I was ready to buy my first Exoto.
And here it is. The dream has become true.
But now...I want more Exotos !! Because it is an awesome model !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome looking car. Hopefully one day I will be able to add one to my collection. Congrats.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bravo! Nice choice! There is something so be said about this model!

Very unique and Exoto offers so much detail in this fine model. Especially the undercarriage and the engine. :nicejob

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Beautiful, Thomas! :nicejob You couldn't have picked a better car as your 1st Exoto. The 934 is fantastic!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congratulations Thomas! :cheers Now that you have discovered the world of Exoto, your bank account may never be the same again! :giggle Although the 934 & 935 Porsches are great models, seeing the details on them is more difficult than most. For example, needing to remove the rear wheels to get a good view of the engine and suspension. However, I doubt that you will ever be disappointed in their quality to cost ratio. :happy

in my opinion, their Chaparral 2 is the best detailed for the price. :mine

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome to the "I-finally-got-my-first-Exoto" club, Thomas! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

Now, would you be intersted in joining the Sauber C9 Brotherhood? :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Yes I heard about that... quite expensive... that's why I am thinking about selling some cars of my collection which are non-Porsche (mainly some Le Mans racers and at least my Subaru WRX Sti, nice but doesn't match any of my themes).
I am focusing on Porsche now. Only Porsche.

Concerning the details on the 934, that's true that they are a bit hidden compared to a Sauber C9 for example. You can not take off big panels to reveal the frame. But the 934 looks so nice without wheels !! I am thinking about displaying it without them on small mechanics tools (small traingles used to maintain the cars up, I don't know how it is called in English...) like those you can find in GMP tools sets !

1 - 20 of 32 Posts