DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
It has been a while since I grabbed my phone and took a spin (literally) around, as my wife calls it, "The Museum".

Kind of choppy in parts, and if you hear heavy breathing, notice the glass of wine early on, and remember that I am 70 years old.

Enjoy!

Registered
Impressive collection, Jim!

I remember another collection video of yours, from maybe 2 or 3 of years ago. There seems to be way more models in there now!

No better way to enjoy the collection than having a dedicated room for it and have the models all over everywhere, that's what I'm gonna do someday.

Registered
So THAT'S where all the Petty Roadrunner went! And you have a section just for Wendell Scott - nice! Did you see Bubba Wallace's tribute livery to him?

Who made that Ferrari 512S?

Very nice, Jim - thanks for this look-see into your museum - loved it! And, unlike you, while I watched the video, I did NOT go "I've got that, I've got that..."
(Well, I may have thought it a couple of times...
)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So THAT'S where all the Petty Roadrunner went! And you have a section just for Wendell Scott - nice! Did you see Bubba Wallace's tribute livery to him?

Who made that Ferrari 512S?

Very nice, Jim - thanks for this look-see into your museum - loved it! And, unlike you, while I watched the video, I did NOT go "I've got that, I've got that..."
(Well, I may have thought it a couple of times...
)
Thanks, Everybody!

Red - the 512S in the McQueen display is a CMR.

With regard to Wendell Scott, I met him in 1969, at Texas International Speedway.

The guy was a real racer, and I always admired and respected what he did with nothing. He was the personification of having a goal and doing everything in your powers to achieve it, especially with respect to the conditions that he tried to do it in.

I've got a couple of other liveries of his, scattered in the collection on a shelf, or in the works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts