~

~~~~~Registry~~~~~
~Currently 4/199 Located~
1. Mr.Impreza - Canada
2. naughtymontrealers - Canada
3. ALG - United Kingdom
4. TK-Diecast - Germany
~

Anyways, here is mine :) (Wish they had the #'s at the bottom. Would of made things much more interesting)

·
Administrator
35,008 Posts
I missed out on it, but to be honest I don't see the point of the registry as they they're not even numbered. Also, I do hope we won't be getting registries for every model they've released / releasing with a figure

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have updated the Registry. We have 3 members now in total located :)

I missed out on it, but to be honest I don't see the point of the registry as they they're not even numbered. Also, I do hope we won't be getting registries for every model they've released / releasing with a figure
I won't lie Craig...if this was my forum I would probably create a Registry for every model haha :D ~ I'm a nerd when it comes to statistics :D

I just thought this one would be interesting since it's extremely limited.

·
Administrator
35,008 Posts
I just thought this one would be interesting since it's extremely limited.
Not really mate, I'm sure nearly all Ignition model's are limited to around 160-200. The extremely rare ones would be the very first cars they released, e.g. the R34 M-Spec Nur which was limited to a crazy low 40 units.
[/quote]
I'd love one of those!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.