641 - 647 of 647 Posts

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
What is the thing on the front of it ?

·
Registered
323 Posts
I usually don't follow sealed models, but I recent got some AUTOart Initial D models, and this Mazda RX7 FC is similar to the Initial D one, right?
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7241565508
Yeah pretty much, the spec is almost exatcly the same as the FC in Intial D second stage bar the blue recaros, which is taken from the legend movies

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
A quick bump & bit of a moan.

I was looking in their website last week & saw a few models I'd like (I've not bought one of their models since I tracked down their long since sold out White Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME in a model shop in Australia last year) Rob helped me out on that one, so thanks again Rob.

I looked just now & there are a few others I'd like too, all are sold out though. That's what annoys me with them. I wanted to buy a model which I knew would sell out fast a while ago and they changed the release date & time, I think I missed it, then it had sold out. I was annoyed, so I never bothered to get it.

I absolutely hate their pre order system and hate that scalpers buy the hot models for an easy flip. I won't buy them for the crazy prices they ask, I'd rather just go without.
Some of you might say, 'well, be quicker' but I don't spend my life tied to the computer.

It's a shame really as I think they make some really nice models. I just wish they were easier to get hold of!

641 - 647 of 647 Posts