DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I was wonderinf if you could give me some info (overall quality, features, hi-n-lo's, etc) for the Jadi Elise 111s. I've been seeing a few on eBay lately and I think they're offered with and without a top. Is the top removable on the ones that have it? :confused How does the Welly Elise stack up to it?

:feedback

Many thanks in advance!

Gian :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Jeff! :cheers

I originally was looking for one just like yours but it's become rare so I gave up. :cry

Does anybody know if the Welly have one more opening than the Jadi?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love mine, the model looks very sharp, just like Jeff says!
It has some good detailing on the tires, interior, lights, decals etc.
Very nice model for the price, definately worth it! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gian - I've got the blue 2002 111S by Revell, which is the same as the Jadi.

I'm pretty impressed by it. The roof panel is removable, and the rear engine cover opens (also has a metal hood stay), the doors open and the interior isn't bad at all.

Critisims are the lack of opening front compartment, and i'm sure its a little smaller than 1:18. A friend had a 1:1 2001 Elise and it just seemed larger than what is portrayed by this model.

If you need pics of any parts of the model, just ask!

:cheers

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Gian, I agree with what all the gentlemen before me have had to say about it.
I have the green one as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All of you have a green one and I don't! :cry

Thank you gentlemen for the feedback! Very much appreciated. :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I have the yellow one! I bought it at a Lotus dealer. Very good for the money and this car is all about value. The detail is awesome for the price. I like the fabric seat bealts and the paint. There are many nice qualities in this model I recomend strongly that you get one. :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does anyone know if Jadi is planning on releasing anymore TVR models...after the Tuscan and the Sagaris, I cant get enough of TVR!! Thanks for the info anyone.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Since Jadi seems to have the TVR licence...I think it would be great to see them making their version of the Hot Wheels Speed 12. :WTF

1 - 20 of 66 Posts