DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
I would like to know who came up with this. It was funny then and it still is now... I'm more than insane...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Never seen this before....how on earth are you supposed to last 60 whole seconds without laughing?? I don't think I lasted a second....:danbanna :danbanna

·
Registered
44 Posts
road warrior said:
goodbye all,
as I failed the test, I will be shipped off to a insanity asylum very soon :crying
At least you'll be in good company! Looks like we all will be joining you. :lol :lol :lol brrriiinnggg, brrriiiiinnnggg,bbboooonngggg,bbbboooonnggg......

G

·
Ferrari-fanatic said:
road warrior said:
goodbye all,
as I failed the test, I will be shipped off to a insanity asylum very soon :crying
At least you'll be in good company! Looks like we all will be joining you. :lol :lol :lol brrriiinnggg, brrriiiiinnnggg,bbboooonngggg,bbbboooonnggg......
the ppl here @ the asylum were very kind and provided me with a computer with internet access. as most of u u will b joining me, if u bring me a diecast each, i'll feel a lot better. :lol :lol

·
Registered
817 Posts
road warrior said:
Domin8 said:
Hmm.. didnt make me laugh at all.. :confused just sounds like some asian lady..
guess ur the only sane person on DX :lol :lol
hmm... maybe im not that easily amused at different times of the day!! i think when you've been on the computer late at night and you're tired one tends tog o a bot loopy and then laughter follows!! :lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts