DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in London yesterday visiting the London side of the family.
Whilst there i was thinking of there to take the DX "Around The World" Mini.

Then i made the big mistake of passing Alex Reade on Regent Street.
As soon as i seen it i parked my car and went in.

Only bought one die-cast but i is one of the very best in this hobby.

It is.....(Cue Brum Roll)

Like it?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Sweet Pete! Good thing you DID stop off, Dean. That's quite the piece! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats Dean

I thought you already had one of these though. Didn't you get one at Donnington, or was that a Kouros? :confused

:cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
What an exquisite specimen! :310 Don't forget to place the antenna on top. Have you had a chance to remove the wheels to check out the suspension, brakes, etc.?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Memory must be good Jimmy, your right it was.
At Alex Reade there was a choice between the Michelin and the AEG, it was such a hard desition that i had to spin a coin for it and it ended you going in favor of the Michelin.

Maybe when im touring London with the DX ATW Mini i may buy the AEG, who knows?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Sure have, but i did that already on my Kouros that i bought neally a year ago, but i took the wheels off this, and it still amazes me how superb they really do look.
Im going to be expecting big things from the CMC 250F and BBR Enzo if they are going to top this cars brakes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:iagree The Michelin is the best looking livery for a C9 but i must say the AEG comes a very close second.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
:lol That's a beauty Dean!!! I love the Michelin C9!

Unfortunately there does not seem to be a permanent cure for serial diecast purchasing, mind you, having taken a break from my usual mass diecast purchasing for 2005 I now have no credit card debt. It is such a nice feeling the I think I'll make big efforts to buy any new diecasts from now on from existing funds and pay off my Visa card straight after any online purchase!!! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
:lol You always make me laugh !!! You make this hobby seem like serious illness !!!

Your new addition is absolutely fantastic !! Even if I am a Porsche collector I would like to add this special one. The colour is just terrific.

Congrats :cheers :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats Mr Vercetti. :happy
Seems like a lot of DXers have this model now. I have to find myself one before they're all gone. :pullhair

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
congrats Dean,
as i said in my post when i got this car..............if you only buy one Exoto make it this one.
:310 on your purchase.
what's the new shop like ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts