DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am wondering if there has ever been a Porsche 964 (1989-1993) 911 targa 1:18 made?

:pullhair

...or even not a targa...maybe coupe? (not convertible)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Anson makes (made?) a 964 in both targa and convertible form. They have pros & cons. The engine and interior are fairly well done. There are huge gaps between the leading edge of the doors and the front fender. The wheels are horrid. Here is a picture of my Targa, and I have a 'vert as well. Bare in mind I modded mine with Maisto wheels from a 996. . .

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anson were the only company to do a 1/18 964 which is a shame as its a great looking Porsche , especially the Turbo .

The Anson is crude by todays standards but remember to take into account that the model was released in 1992 . Considering that , I dont think its too bad for a 14 year old car and like Eddie , I own both versions .

Eddies looks much nicer though :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 964, and I would like to match it with a 1:18, so I have been on the hunt.

If anyone knows of one for sale, please, let me know!

Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When did you get the 964? Still have the SS?

Been to any auctions lately?

I know - just a ton of questions :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
The SS was so many cars ago, but I am always looking for another one :D

I have had the 964 for about 3 months now. It has always been one of those classic Porsches (to me)...air cooled, temperamental, classic look and just another toy in the garage that makes me think I need a valet.

The good auction is in West Palm Beach, and I have been trying to spend less time in south Fl, so I am not going as religiously as I was.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.