DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the rarest model in my entire collection!!! BTW how many in this color were made?
Also not sure if many of these made it to the States but this one did!

Ive not been so overjoyed about a model!!!!! A full in depth review will be up sooner than ever! :happy :happy :happy :happy

Attachments

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Does it have the truck option that rises in the air (I forgot the name of that option :confused )

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Congrats Jacob! :cheers

This model is one of the ones I have to get, when the normal release comes along :D

BTW, in your pic, the side mirror has that black dot on it, is it the attachment stub for the clear piece?

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Congrats Jacob!
I know how much you wanted this one.

It looks pretty cool, did you play with the roof yet? :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cuda Jeff: Yes the trunk opens and is rather elaborate.
gundam40: Thanks Gary! It is the attachment stub for the light you were talking about, it really stands out doesnt it.
Julza: Thanks! When theres light outside I can take pics.
MaxPower: Thanks Jeff!! Ive wanted this one the most! And yes I played with the roof at least 5 times already! LOL

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations, Jacob - glad it made you so happy!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really want the SL500 with the sports package and AMG wheels then the SL55 AMG and the one I really want most is the SL65 AMG. I hope Minichamps makes them. Congrats on the new addition to your collection.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations Jacob!!! :happy

That's a sweet car! Looking forward to the review and more pics!

:cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Congrats, man! :cheers You finally got it. Looks good.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Jacob congrats. I hope to get one in black someday. Right now I'm on the hunt for some China models. But it looks great.

EricP

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.