DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Vehicle Land vehicle Car Grille Tire
I am not disappointed in any way with this model. It was totally worth the $60.

Next up is UT models Porsche GT1 in white
And two are still on their way:
UT models Porsche Carrera RS light blue
AUTOart Lamborghini Murcielago in yellow

Attachments

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations and happy birthday!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Im new to reviewing models but I will do a small one when I post in the exotic forum which will be in an hour or so. I dunno if I'm over rating the F40(Most likely) because its one of my all time favorite supercars, but hotwheels did a very nice job. Dash and center console are "carpeted" and not just texture plastic with real racing harnesses and the windows are not cheap plastic. The are windows are flimsy when you put alittle force on them(had to test it) and are superclear.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. I know it isn't the largest haul but for me its one of my best. I basically rid my collection of all the cars I didnt want or were jsut old(Mostly Bburagos, beat up cars, etc.) and am finally starting a higher end collection of 21 cars after these 4 and two others coming this week.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
:bounce :birth :wave :birth :bounce
:cheers * HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY CARRERAGT * :cheers
:bounce :birth :wave :birth :bounce

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well thanks to SpeedNation the two cars that were said to be in stock weren't. Finally two weeks after I ordered them they sent an e-mail saying that they are trying to locate them somewhere. So I'm cancelling that and ordering these sometime hopefully today:
AUTOart Lamborghini Daiblo GT-R yellow
Maisto Morgan Aero 8 green
Maisto Lamborghini Gallardo orange
Hot Wheels Maserati MC12

G

·
Happy belated B-Day, CarreraGT. :birth :cheers

Looking at your photos, I think it's a very nice replica. :cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.