DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Toyota TS010 (Casio)
Driven by : Pierre-Henri Raphanel (F)/Kenny Acheson (GB)/Masanori Sekiya (J)
Qualified: 5th
Result : 2nd

This model is a typical Ixo, i.e very nice for a budget 1:43, infact it's a nice for a 1;43 full stop.

Outside it has nicely applyed paint and even if the logos are decal's, they are applyed very well and arn't delicate either. Wheels are a nice piece as well even with nice brake disk and callipers behind them.
Inside you can't see very well since the curviture of the screen destorte's things, but you can just see the seat belts on the seats.

I bought this as a reduced price model at my local shop for 11.99GBP (20USD) and i am really glad that i did since it does look really mean looking and i really like that massive rear spoiler that all Group C racers started to get around the early 90's.

Now here it is.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Very nice Mr V. Thanks for your review & thoughts about it also.

I've always been curious how difficult is was for the rear wheels to be changed during the race. :confused

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Nice one MrV. :nicejob Here is a link to the 1992 LeMans race. The car covered over 4700 kms. How many tire changes would it take for the car to cover that distance. So like Felix asked, how did they manage to change those rear tyres without losing their head.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
great addition, i've wanted to buy one of those aswell for a long time, but still haven't gotten one

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
An interesting , but weird looking car . You got it for a canny price though .

Congrats Deano :cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts