DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These models are from a frined of mine and JRO's, a fellow collector here from Brazil. If I have a problem with Jägermeister cars, this guy is in terminal phase. Here's his latest creations:

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

These are his 10th and 11th cars in Jägermeister colors, and of these, only two are "stock" Jägermeisters, the others were all transformed by him.
:eek:mg

Attachments

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Someone's really passionate about their Jager livery! Were there actually any R8R and 333SPs that wore the Jager colours? I wouldn't mind seeing more photos of the work from various angles (& maybe a little more clearly too).

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Did this guy stumble across a sale on orange paint? :giggle

I am thinking about doing the same type of series, that is, making up cars with a common paint scheme, in lieu of trying to customize a model to replicate another one that is not offered by the diecast manufacturer (I hope that makes sense). I see a tremendous satisfaction in these fantasy, "what-if" customizing exercises.

:coolpics

:cheers

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Though the man is a little out of control. Every single car he gets his hands on is a potential candidate for the jägerization. :eek:mg

And a funny story is how his fever started. In the beginning of 2005, he was thinking of quiting the hobby. He had UT's E36 320i #26, and was very found of the car (his only jäger model). So he offered it to me, knowing that someone that really loved his models would keep it. I bought it (that's when I got the fever :giggle) and he was almost out of the hobby. A few months later he rediscovered the passion for these cars, and he started collected and moding again. Since I wouldn't sell him back the #26 :)wink), and he couldn't find it for sale anymore, he had the idea of making his own jäger car. Right now he's known through MercadoLivre (our local eBay) as the "jäger guy", because of all the plastic kits (1:24) he bought of jäger cars just to get the decals. :giggle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.