DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
It doesn't look that bad to me, it's got side glass and the interior looks good. I would consider this one but of course I have to have the Kyo as well. :cheers

·
Models 4 Life
248 Posts
It actually looks "pretty good" in my standards. At least no dog leg hinges and like you said about the side glass. The only thing that i notice different between the 530 and the 545 is that the 545 has a "white" engine.

The engine on my Welly 745i looks way better than this one :confused

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
cdx008 said:
It actually looks "pretty good" in my standards. At least no dog leg hinges and like you said about the side glass. The only thing that i notice different between the 530 and the 545 is that the 545 has a "white" engine.

I didn't notice the absent dog leg hinges, and this makes a model grow in my eyes. So if you're not a bimmer-buff, I guess this model would go fine for the price.

·
Models 4 Life
248 Posts
LUW said:
cdx008 said:

I didn't notice the absent dog leg hinges, and this makes a model grow in my eyes. So if you're not a bimmer-buff, I guess this model would go fine for the price.
I'm still going to get the Kyosho one and also get this one as well. :cheers

1 - 20 of 23 Posts