DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Finally, after 11 months exactly of being on DX, in have uploaded a collection thread!
I'm going to upload my photos of what I have so far over the course of the next few days and then I will show the rest as I get them. So, without further ado, I present the first part of my collection!

First up is my favourite car in 1:1, the Plymouth Superbird. I like this model so much that I plan on getting as many variations of it and the Dodge Charger Daytona as possible. Ertl

'70 El Camino with GMP drag wheels and Pontiac gto rims in the back (more on the gto later) Ertl

'66 Chrysler Charger E49 hemi AutoArt

'69 Camaro SS 396 Matco tools #517/1701

'65 Pontiac GTO custom with Chrysler howler wheels Maisto/Jamie0899

Any questions just ask and if you want any more photos of a particular model just say!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Better late then never :D. Nice start, it will defiantly grow.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
That's a great focused collection you have there Jamie
That Superbird was a great way to start off the thread, especially in the blue, like the tail end charlie, your sublime '57 'Vette SS!!

And BTW the engine on your E49 is a fine example of AUTOart at their best IMO.....I love my (yellow) one...

·
Banned
334 Posts
Loving that blue el co. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Great start of a EPIC collection.. Love the theme

That 1950 Olds88 is the best color for it imo

The colors on that Matco is also perfect man

Please don't buy all the Dodge Daytona's, I still need one in my collection

·
Registered
622 Posts
Great start Jamie, Love the Matco Camaro. I am after the Baurtwell 1965 impala but I also like the lowrider. Also Love the 1957 Corvette SS, Heck I love em all!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.