DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Look here: Jewelers saw!

Mine is the same as that one and that is how much I paid for it. Mine came with several 10-12 blades and I break about one per model. The cool thing about it is that you can keep using the broken pieces.

I found mine at a huge hobby/RC shop that is accross town, sorta like a HobbyTown.

Once you use one, you will never use a Dremmil! and you will be loaping tops and looking at all the model that you could make targas and t-top models from.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
How long is that saw in the picture (tip to tip)? I don't quite have a concept of how small it is.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
They are are about 12" total. I would say the blades are 6" long. Sorry, I can't take a pic of mine, it is at my office where I use it to "whittle" away some time. :giggle

Here is a pic of one like mine next to an X-Acto one. I would not recommend the XActo one as it uses propietary blades and they can't be reused once they break.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
It sure is a good stress releaver! Hacking away at pot metal pretending it is the pencil-neck that won't pay their signed invoices! :lol :lol :lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts