DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While there are not great shots, they are miles ahead of some of the horrendous pictures of these casr that I have posted before.
Just trying to make some ammends :giggle

Attachments

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I admit that I have a thing for the Bentley....

...I don't know if it's the model or the color but it's one great race car!!!! :coolpics

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Those pics don't look so bad to me Jeff. You captured the Bentley better than I did in my opinion. I prefer the angle you shot your photos from.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Quite spooky that you should post those two. As you know I got the Bentley beginning of this month, and the Mac should be with me any day now I hope.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Nice pics Jeff!

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Sadly the 917 isn't on it's way here any time soon that I know of! I've had enough searching for second hand models for the time being. My next purchases will be newer models, though I can't decide what yet.

I have had a message to say that the Mac is now at home (I'm at uni) but I go home most weekends to go to work so I will pick it up. All being well it will be in the new arrivals forum in a few days time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.