DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I look good in leather.
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait for this to arrive. I've always been slightly jealous of the figures that are posted in this forum, and with a few diecasts sold recently, I've put some of the money I've gained towards this:

It's 'Lynx Ruby' Tandem Twin Animal Girl, made by Yamoto. Should get it next month in the UK. I'm aware they're on ebay, from the far east, but shipping charges are crazy, and I've ordered from a UK company.

Girls with swords is always a winning combo!

I've also seen a Jingai Makyo figure I like the look of, two. Or, I'll get the other Tandem Twin figure to accompany this one.

My first, and hopefully not my last.

:cheers

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Welcome into this new hobby of your.....it's a nice piece to start with :cheers

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Yeah, what's the deal with the animal parts on anime humans? She's hot but the tail is something I couldn't get over...

Sean

G

·
Congrats on the first of many to come :giggle

I saw some pics of this line from the San Diego Show - there sure are a lot of attractive ones in this line.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Welcome to the Geek club! :cheers Propeller beanie and pocket protector are on the way! :giggle

She looks :hot but that tail? :confused

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Maybe it's some sort of gene splicing or DNA science project gone wrong???

Sean

·
I look good in leather.
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hehe. I hope it's not part opf her, Sean - just a stick-on!

Just been looking into this wonderful world I've recently entered. Lots of very, very nice models, and figures. Keeping with a girls and swords theme [hey, someone's got to, right? ;)], which manufacturers/lines should I be looking at for excellent products?

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I hope it's part of her uniform (if you can call it that :giggle ). Imagine meeting a gal such as this in a bar, taking her home and when the moment is right...out pops her tail!!! :lol

Really though, she's a great looking figure and a great start down what I presume is a slippery slope!

Sean

G

·
I believe the tail represents the line this figure is from - I believe its part of the Tigress Dynasty or something. Action figures can get complicated with names and series.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.