DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Bout Time :woohoo Awesome BUS, I would love a ride on the real thing one day.
that is a great display of planes and cars.

Thanks for taking them photos for us to see your collection.

:cheers

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Ken the is one big little car collection, do I see a little herbie the love bug in there as well.

Awesome Ken, also I like some planes, But have a real soft spot for the old spitfire plane, looking for a good kit and will build myself one.

Thanks for posting them photos.

"okay, he can now play one ABBA song of his choice :giggle "

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks Ken for the link, I am going to try build one "If i remember how to :giggle " or if I find one of them 1:24 planes over here I might just get that, as the pilot in the spitfire sets if off real nice.

Also in you awesome little collection, the little mini with the union jack on the roof, is that from the italian job? and is that austin powers jag in there as well.

Thanks again Ken for the info on the spitfire.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:cheers Ken & sorry about that. so its the Union flag on our Austrailan flag :confused is that how I should be saying it. Just always been taught over here the jack part.

I do love them little mini tho, didnt realise they were racing ones, as the red one in front with the white roof and white stripes on the hood "copper s?" looks like one of them out of the Italian Job.

Will keep you posted on the spitfire.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Wow thanks all for the Info, sorry Ken I did not mean for it to get so off topic, but glad It did, as this info is gold, well I wont start about the aussie history "Balls & Chains :giggle or on the chain gang :giggle " as we are a much newer nation.

Just have to pop back in here to see the awesome spitfire, I'm so In love.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts