DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the actual images of the newest colors of "Nagano Blue" & "Javanese Green Metallic" for Kilo Work's Audi RS6 Avant models (Limited to 400 in each color). However, the company still didn't paint the wheel lip correctly
馃槙
Looking good in green!
馃榾

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window
Wheel Vehicle Tire Window Car
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car
Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille
Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Window
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

Premium Member
I like the green, too, but would rather have blue. Seeing that green on the GT Spirit ABT RSQ8 has me contemplating ordering it. Not the biggest collector of SUVs, but that one is nice in green. I want an RS6 Avant, but no idea which to get. Lots of choices. I want it in blue, like this one. I will probably end up getting GT Spirit if they make it in this blue.

Reactions: D N'D-Land

Registered
I'd love to add one, but I prefer it in red or black, or even grey. Maybe the blue and the green look much more impressive up close, but I'd have to see one in person first - and that's not gonna happen.

The problem is, there are only four listings on eBay showing for me so far, two from China and two from Japan. With import taxes/duties, the cheapest will get to my door costing me pretty close to 鈧250... and there are other models I'd rather spend 鈧250 on first.

It's still on my wishlist, though.

Registered
Audi have been on point with their latest designs. Lovely models and if KengFai ever expands to EU and US (and keeps the low prices), they will change the business.

Reactions: D N'D-Land

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the green, too, but would rather have blue. Seeing that green on the GT Spirit ABT RSQ8 has me contemplating ordering it. Not the biggest collector of SUVs, but that one is nice in green. I want an RS6 Avant, but no idea which to get. Lots of choices. I want it in blue, like this one. I will probably end up getting GT Spirit if they make it in this blue.
Jonathan, I would hurry up and buy one of these this week. These models are limited to only 400 pcs in China. Message me on FB and I can point you in a direction. Cheers! 馃

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd love to add one, but I prefer it in red or black, or even grey. Maybe the blue and the green look much more impressive up close, but I'd have to see one in person first - and that's not gonna happen.

The problem is, there are only four listings on eBay showing for me so far, two from China and two from Japan. With import taxes/duties, the cheapest will get to my door costing me pretty close to 鈧250... and there are other models I'd rather spend 鈧250 on first.

It's still on my wishlist, though.
I can point you in a direction to get one cheaper, but you need to hurry, there are only 400 pcs and China only. Message me on Facebook. or contact me here on messenger for my facebook contact.

Registered
I can point you in a direction to get one cheaper, but you need to hurry, there are only 400 pcs and China only. Message me on Facebook. or contact me here on messenger for my facebook contact.
Thanks, David! (y) But for me, buying directly from China is such a scary leap to take, I'm not prepared to risk a big chunk of money on that. I think I'd rather wait and see if one eventually pops around in Europe, as they're not top on my list. (y)

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, David! (y) But for me, buying directly from China is such a scary leap to take, I'm not prepared to risk a big chunk of money on that. I think I'd rather wait and see if one eventually pops around in Europe, as they're not top on my list. (y)
I checked with Rare118 and he will not get these two colors, so China and teh dealer that I know ifs the ONLY option at a good price for these two colors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts