DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Last year, I ordered a model from Wild Collections. When I received it, I realized one of its wheels was screwy. I never displayed it or took pics of it because I planned on returning it. To make a long story short, I took my sweet time in trying to exchange it and now I can't (it's been over 11 months. :giggle) SO, now I'm just gonna have to fix the problem myself. At least I can finally start displaying this bad boy. :cool

I gotta say, when I first opened this model, I was blown AWAY! Everything was so crisp and detailed. The rims are the usual AUTOart perfection. The headlights are captivating in their realism. The perforated mesh all the way around gives you a feeling of satisfaction. And the interior is delicious in its precision and attention to detail. I would DEFINITELY recommend this model to each and every one of you. Even if you don't like New Beetles, I'm sure you would appreciate the intricacies of this piece of art. :mine

Oh, by the way - here's my "New Arrival." :giggle

AUTOart New Beetle RSi

More pics in the "Exotic/Sports" subforum. :cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know, after I saw Ronan's pictures of it and all the delicious chrome it has, I did, but since it's a concept car, I had to nix it. It's still an awesome piece, though. :tempted

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.