DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's some really really rough pics... really tired and slpy now... gotta go slp... :)

lovely car,well worth the $$$$..
I'm so glad its made by Kyosho, if AUTOart made it, it would costs alot more and will be sealed

:shipwrecked

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I would prefer to wait for the red version as the black doesnt look that good in my opinion .

Im sure Thorsty will like it though as it will save him some money on paint :lol

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Looks very much like a prototype in that matte color. Awesome. I've seen some pics of the yellow one as well which looks mighty fine.

Congrats! I hope to see it available soon in the US!

:cheers

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
It looks like a really nice model, but at $109+ I don't see it in my collection anytime soon. I like Ferrari's but this is a Kyosho afterall and I still say its overpriced.

·
Registered
764 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
If it doesn't come out in racing liveries pretty soon I may have to go on a hunger strike or something to draw attention to the needs of us poor demented creatures. Come on Kyosho - my birthday is coming up - surprise me with a nice looking liveried 575! Please?

Edit: some nice pictures here: never mind, I forgot this place doesn't like links to other model forums. :WTF

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Congratulations Louis. Good to see that you have not completely given up on adding to your collection. I would be waiting for a liveried version though.
I agree with Noddy about the matt finish being easily marked. Its the very slate like nature of the thing and keep your oily hands of it. Guess Thorst will have a solution to it.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yup. it's true, the finish is easily marked, the yellow and red cars have not arrived here yet, so i bought the matt black first.... :)

hope to see more Kyosho FErraris...
i got my car locally for around SGD$100
makes it about USD$67??? which is why i said it's super great value for wat u get :)

·
Registered
11,567 Posts
It sure looks mean and it looks to be a very nice diecast!
I could see where the finish could get marked up very easily, I guess this is one that you can't handle very much at all.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
I agree with the general consensus here; that model does look fantastic. I was personally dividen on whether red or black was better, but that black does look fantastic. I would say I'll look for one when it comes down in price, but this is Kyosho we're talking about, that never happens.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Congrats Louis. That's a fantastic looking model of a gorgeous car. I quite like the black but I think it would be too easily scratched and marked for my liking.

I will sign the petition for some liveried cars too though! I might even attempt my own if Kyosho don't deliver, though it's a pricey model to be experimenting with!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Matte finish is hard to protect, so that's why the auto manufactures don't do it on production cars. It's much easier to protect paint under thick clear coat.

But on the side note, I really liked the concept version of the BMW Z4M shown at the auto shows last year. We won't see the matte silver finish on production models, but it's at least this concept looks awesome.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.