DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are these models compared to Autoart models? I am considering puirchasing some of them if they are good. Please post your photos. Thanks in advance. :feedback :feedback

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I totally agree we the sentiments of LUW and Ronan, although sometimes the quality of the black paint can be questionable.

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got a collection of 25+ 1:18-scale Ferraris, from a variety of brands (Bburago, Hotwheels, Mira, Maisto, Polistil...)
My Kyosho 365 GTB/4 Daytona is the highest quality, best detailed, just the best all around. They've got the details down to the carpeting to the heat shielding under the hood and the braided cables in the engine bay. Needless to say, after moving trans-atlantic, it was in the first batch I've brought over.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
I've only got the 365GT4/Bburago but I'm very happy with it.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
My only Kyosho Ferrari is the Daytona competition (aka Paul Newman). I think this is better than any of my AUTOart's with the exception of the AUTOart Jaguar XJ13, and then not by much! I think that, overall, Kyosho is very much the equal of AUTOart and, with AUTOart's recent price increases, probably a better value. :mine

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What I really want now is the Kyosho Ferrari 512BB.
That'd be a prize addition to the collection. They don't come cheap, though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts