DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Is the Kyosho 1:18 M6 available from U.S. dealers yet? I called my local dealer not even the part numbers work :confused He also told me that you can order one, but that you can't choose the color! :confused Why would they have separate part numbers then?!

G

·
Here in Canada, you can order them throught the dealer. It will take two to three days for them to get it. I find it weird that you can not even pre-order it. :confused

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
They did say I could order the M5, but I know the regular version is now out.

Is the dark blue used on the regular edition the same Interlagos Blue on the dealer edition???

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hey FordGT, It is indeed out in the U.S. I have had this model for about a month and a half. I am located in Pennsylvania, and got mine from Thompson BMW in Doylestown. I called the parts department, gave him the part number, and he ordered one right up for me. Only took 2 days to come in. Got it for $58.50 :happy . I'm not sure where you are located at, but I know of a great BMW dealer in New Jersey. Its called Denville BMW, and they have a boutique solely for miniatures and accessories. I don't remember the guy's name, but you can go on their website, and his name is on it. The guy who runs the boutique, was able to get me the Mobile Tradition M6 in white (which is a bit rare), and he shipped it to me the next day. They do a BIG business in diecasts. If you can't get one from your local dealer, he can get it for you. Hope this helps. :cheers

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the reply! :cheers

Do you have the part number for the M6? Maybe I used the wrong one? Perhaps the Euro number or something :confused

And do you have any photos of the white M6? I'd really appreciate it as I've never even heard of it! :cheers

Justin

·
Registered
402 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Hey Justin, I don't have the part number in front of me, as I am still at work. I can get it for yuu tomorrow, assuming no one else gets it. As for the BMW M6. The one I have is White, and its the 1986-88 model. BMW has a separate division for their real historic cars called Mobile Tradition, and for that they also sell some models under the same umbrella. The car is basically an Autoart M6 model but in white, with black interior. This was my favoritre color. I'll try to get some pics soon. :cheers

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

1986-88? Even better! I've been looking to get one of those anyway! :happy

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Well at Kevin's hobbies, they annouce a silver met. and a bronze met.

I don't know about other websites.....

Is the Indianapolis Red is only a dealer version? :feedback

G

·
Supposely, two more colours are planned for BMW release:

SILVERSTONE II
INTERLAGOS BLUE

If I remember correctly, the M5 came out in silver first, the other colours came out later...

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am confused...I just called my local BMW dealership and they told me that they do not have a projected date for the M6 to come out...they said the M5 just came out.
Can anyone clear up this confusion...

G

·
Sometimes the parts department has no idea what's going on, it's best to order models with a part number.

Also, Europe always gets the models first, the models won't be available until it reaches the warehouse in you local region unless your local dealer can tap into the European part system and do a special order.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.