DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new addition. Although it is an old model, it is very good. Here it is with Delta HF and with other cars with rallye origin.

And I had to take a picture of Stratos with Countach LP 400 - both are Italian, both were produced in 1974 and both have great wedge-shaped bodywork.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are certainly very interesting subject matter, aren't they?
Real car as well as the model is really pretty good. I think that it is the most suitable car for taking photos because it looks perfect from all angles. You can see more photos of this model in my web site in the Gallery section.

G

·
The Stratos looks great. How is its interior and engine details? What about the color?

I had observed that the liveried version of this car had some flaws as far as its paint job was concerned.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How is its interior and engine details? What about the color?
The colour is flawless. Engine detail is great as well as the interior as in every Kyosho. The only minus are plastic seat belts. I will today evening update my web site with detailed images of the Stratos. Therefore, visit my web site (click my banner) for photos.

G

·
Very nice cars Dusan , the Stratos roadcar looks very sleek .

I like that Quattro Sport too :cheers

G

·
great cars Dusan,
i really,really like that Stratos..... :eek:mg
this is the first time i've seen a road version and did not know of it by Kyosho/
thankyou for the pic.........you've now sent me on a quest to find one :pullhair

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Does anyone in the UK have one of these for sale, there's nothing on Ebay.

Mairandeddy have you got one???????
Sadly no Spadge - i very nearly bought one a couple of years ago but i was put off by the plastic seat belts....(one of my pet hates!!)

Hopefully the new releases will have replaced these with more convincing ones...however they never upgraded the Ferrari 512bb detailing when they 're-released' as the 512bbi....

I found this red street on evilbay....it's mighty pricey tho, but it's there for the taking - depends on how much you want one...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-18-Kyosho-Lancia-Stratos-HF-Red-Retired-/220592925596?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item335c5ceb9c

there are some nice pics that you can supersize so you can get a really good look though. Hope it helps

To be honest on closer inspection I M O it is definitely showing its age and is altogether a bit 'clunky' by todays standards...apart from the above mentioned seatbelts, the shutlines are not good, window glass is a poor fit, badly) painted turn signals and very plasticky wheels...

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.