DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favorite Lamborghini, ever, I think. Easily the coolest Diablo. Pure 90s. I have an old Bburago Diablo in purple, but this was always the dream. And after years of waiting for AA to release theirs, I finally have my dream Lambo.

This is also the first AA model I bought in a really long time. Damn, they feel flimsy as hell. I love that it is open, but it feels so cheaply put together. On the other hand, the details are wonderful. It is really nice to look at. Paint is really well done, but does not compare to some of the resins out there.

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Hood Purple Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Hood

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Congratulations!!! Your words very well describe my love affair with this car and to scratch the itch, I had gotten the purple Diablo by Bburago for Christmas 2000 too. Still waiting for the release of the non Jota car.

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great exterior and interior colors on that. Love those pop-up headlights! I have several AA composite models, and even though they're much lighter weight than their previous diecast metal models, I'm pleased with their overall quality and appearance.
The color is awesome, and the pop-ups are a must. This is a car that needs to be fully open.

I am looking at adding a couple more AA models soon. The Challenger Demon and 911 GT2 RS, both I would love to add.

·
Super Moderator
13,727 Posts
One of the hottest models out there right now, and after looking at this Beauty(again) may well have to add it to the collection, it's such a classic in this spec and colour i am really drooling now.🙄:love::love::love::love::love: Thanks Jon for the excellent photos.

·
Registered
339 Posts
One of the hottest models out there right now, and after looking at this Beauty(again) may well have to add it to the collection, it's such a classic in this spec and colour i am really drooling now.🙄:love::love::love::love::love: Thanks Jon for the excellent photos.
I agreed, this model is indeed a beauty. The carbon details are a standout.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congratulations Preisman. Beautiful model. Pop up headlight and scissor doors are killer features. I am shocked to see they have actually mentioned the firing order of the cylinders on the engine. Just WWOOOWWW. Does it have the small "button" that you need to push to open the doors? Autoart Diablo 6.0 has this "door lock".
I agree that it "feels" flimsy. But do not worry, they are quiet good. I have a few composites. They do feel lightweight but are as strudy to handle. And with better details. Don't drop it though😉. I am thinking of buying it but non JOTA version and different colour.

·
Super Moderator
5,796 Posts
Congrats Jon 👏 Especially the paint looks amazing, like it's sparkling in the sunlight. This purple one was my first choice, a purple SE30 might just be the quintessential Lambo for me. But if it really is all sold out, I'll settle for the white one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts