DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favorite Lamborghini, ever, I think. Easily the coolest Diablo. Pure 90s. I have an old Bburago Diablo in purple, but this was always the dream. And after years of waiting for AA to release theirs, I finally have my dream Lambo.

This is also the first AA model I bought in a really long time. Damn, they feel flimsy as hell. I love that it is open, but it feels so cheaply put together. On the other hand, the details are wonderful. It is really nice to look at. Paint is really well done, but does not compare to some of the resins out there.

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Hood Purple Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Hood

·
Premium Member
13,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great exterior and interior colors on that. Love those pop-up headlights! I have several AA composite models, and even though they're much lighter weight than their previous diecast metal models, I'm pleased with their overall quality and appearance.
The color is awesome, and the pop-ups are a must. This is a car that needs to be fully open.

I am looking at adding a couple more AA models soon. The Challenger Demon and 911 GT2 RS, both I would love to add.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts