·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NPPS is back!

Here's a reason why I won't be getting the AUTOart version any time soon:

Got this lovely car from Jacob (CX) some time ago. Beauty ain't she? :happy

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Yeah Maisto doesn't look bad from the outside. :confused The problem is with the interior. I used to have that one too but once I saw the AUTOart version, I got rid of the Maisto pretty quick! It's still a good piece to look at...as long as you don't look inside the car, under the car and in the engine bay. There's no picture of the inside but if you just look at the shifter, it's almost an inch long and way out of proportion!

I'm happy for you that you like it that way :wink but for a real maniac like me, reproduction quality is got to be: :310 everywhere on the car, not just when you look at it. :cool

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Awesome pics, Gian :cheers

Cars like this are one of the reasons I am a big fan of Maisto.
I really don't care about this car enough to spen a bunch of money for a AUTOart on it but for the $10 I spent on mine along with a few minutes of detailing work, I am more than satisfied

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Yes I know that.....My point is...I rather pay $80 to have the quality then having bad dreams just thinking about the $50 I saved because I bought the Maisto.......I know that because I bought the Maisto at first because yes it looks great (as we said before) but when AUTOart launch their version.... :confused I had second thoughts everytime I looked at it.....Maisto make fair/good quality of car...but I couldn't stand the interior quality after seeing the AUTOart....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gian,

Thanks for sharing the pics.

I too have this model and I have been wanting to part it out, but for some reason I can't bring my self to doing it. :giggle

A decent model for the price :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Jeff,

Thanks for sharing the pics, I wondered what the differences where with the engines. Looks like AUTOart nailed the engine detail down with this one.

Much nicer interior than that of Maistos, but the middle console is still inaccurate around the shifter. Ooops, there I go again :giggle

1 - 20 of 22 Posts