DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, so 2 years ago i bought from a market a 25$ (CAD) Lamborghini Murciélago 1/18. I didn't know what it really was because i was young. Yesterday i saw that it was a auto art model so i kinda make some research and i found that it was probably 400$ with the package. I don't have the package but i want to know if it's really the same one.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive wheel system Automotive exterior Automotive design

Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Bumper Automotive design

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Ya, it looks like the same model. But it's missing both side mirrors, which will really hurt its resale value.
Also, looking at Autoart Murcielagos on Ebay real quick, the only ones that have actually sold for $400 or more are LP640s and SVs in rare colors, and the 40th Anniversary. Online shops, on Ebay and elsewhere, do this - list models for way more than they would sell for in a private sale. So by far the best way to tell what a model is worth is to look through the completed, sold listings on Ebay.

·
Administrator
34,981 Posts
It's a shame about the door mirrors, but maybe you can get a Maisto one & take them from there? (I'm not sure they'd fit though) As Mike mentioned, it won't be worth $400.00 probably under $100 as it is to be honest.

Reactions: LCR Photo

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello, so 2 years ago i bought from a market a 25$ (CAD) Lamborghini Murciélago 1/18. I didn't know what it really was because i was young. Yesterday i saw that it was a auto art model so i kinda make some research and i found that it was probably 400$ with the package. I don't have the package but i want to know if it's really the same one. View attachment 283731
Nice model. BTW whats the difference in this concept and other Murciélagos that Autart makes? Those are not branded as 'Concept'. There are roadsters and coupe. Are all roadsters concepts?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Maybe these can work?
Shipping is rather steep though.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Nice model. BTW whats the difference in this concept and other Murciélagos that Autart makes? Those are not branded as 'Concept'. There are roadsters and coupe. Are all roadsters concepts?
(I think) the only Murcielago Concept that existed as 1:1 was the "barchetta" body, presented in 2003. That eventually became the Murcielago Roadster. There was no Murcielago Concept in coupe/berlinetta body, as far as I know.

Other than the coupe, AutoArt made both the Concept (74561 yellow, 74562 black, 74563 orange) and the Roadster (74566 gold, 74569 dark gray).

The differences are only that the Concept has tinted windows and the engine cover has half mesh/half slats on the air vents, whereas the production Roadster has clear windows and full mesh on the engine cover. (y)

·
Registered
127 Posts
(I think) the only Murcielago Concept that existed as 1:1 was the "barchetta" body, presented in 2003. That eventually became the Murcielago Roadster. There was no Murcielago Concept in coupe/berlinetta body, as far as I know.

Other than the coupe, AutoArt made both the Concept (74561 yellow, 74562 black, 74563 orange) and the Roadster (74566 gold, 74569 dark gray).

The differences are only that the Concept has tinted windows and the engine cover has half mesh/half slats on the air vents, whereas the production Roadster has clear windows and full mesh on the engine cover. (y)
Wow. Thats a great insight. I never knew these many things. Thanks a lot @cwbs (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts