DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know what you are thinking ... oh no ... another matt white Lamborghini, but these just became available in Europe last week, so I received it on Monday only ... sorry if you are tired of looking at it.

Next to the matt black one it simply looks amazing ... even next to the Bianco version I have from MR this AUTOart stands proud !

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
I'll never tire of looking at this beauty! Thanks for the pics lambo!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Looks FANTASTIC!! A local seller (Toronto Motorsports) just got a load of these at a fair price. I purchased a couple. Cannot wait to get them! Thanks for the pictures

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Whether it's MR, Norev, Autoart or whatever manufacturer....I'll never get tired of looking at the SV. Such an amazing looking car.

But then, it would be nice if you could get some pictures of your MR and AUTOart together. Would be really nice to see a comparison.

Great pictures, nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Thanks guys, I actually really like this matt white shade, only small detail ... AUTOart should have used metallic flakes in the paint as Bianco Canopus is a matt metallic white ... but other than that it is truly a stunning car.

Over the weekend I'll try a side by side shoot of the glossy white MR and this matt white AUTOart ... once I get the AUTOart China Edition I plan on doing the same thing again ... I'm always a bit scared to remove the screws from the MR to get it removed from it's leather base

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Yes, I was very tired to look at it.

I am out of home for somttime and the black LP670-4 SV is waiting for me at home. I thought it might be the best colour choice for this model because it looks most brutal in this colour. However, more I see other colours more I doubt if my choice of colour was the best one. I really cannot wait to have my model in my hands and to see it in the flash.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Great pics :) the matt White is a lovely solid colour isn't it. Really goes well with the black.
Also it makes the carbon fibre stand out more.
I love mine, glad I bought it, wasn't sure at first though because I originally wanted orange, but now I've seen the orange it doesn't look as bright and shiny as the real car.
Congrats on the add mate :)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I removed my MR 1/18 glossy white Murcielago LP670-4 Super Veloce from his leather base and put it next to the matt white AutoArt model for a side by side comparison ... and the results are interesting :

A complete review/comparison can be found here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts