DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Saturday I received my sixth shade of the by now well known Super Veloce model from AutoArt ... finished in Rosso Targa, this is one of the best shades up to date I my opinion ... depending on the sunlight the shade changes from a slightly darker tint of red right up to a nearly hot pink, add those tiny metallic flakes and you've got a stunning model.

I'm really glad I changed my pre-order on the Turquoise version into this Rosso Targa shade ... it is simply beautiful.
Several more photos and a small review can be found here as usual ...

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
This color has really grown on me. Really nice pictures too

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nice addition and some great pictures.
Nice to see some Belgian collectors with great taste.
I'm looking to add a second SV to my collection, next to the China edition, but I'm still in doubt.
I was going to go for the turqoise one, but now I'm leaning towards this red or even the verde sandag..

G

·
Nice addition and some great pictures.
Nice to see some Belgian collectors with great taste.
I'm looking to add a second SV to my collection, next to the China edition, but I'm still in doubt.
I was going to go for the turqoise one, but now I'm leaning towards this red or even the verde sandag..
I went Turquoise and Red, but I do love the Green too. I will not buy it, I will not buy it... :)

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
This color has really grown on me. Really nice pictures too
I agree with Brian, i reckon this is rapidly becoming my favourite colour for the SV....also agree that your pics are great (as usual!!
)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Beautiful colour it is. I am considering getting one in this colour, which could be the ony Lambo in my collection.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Great pics but it reminds me of candy too much. Your pre-order turquoise version is heading towards my domain

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I considered this color once, but I realized that I have to many "red" die-casts in my collection (my collection is mostly Ferrari's).

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks ... a little update shot :

I have this as a background on my portable PC for the moment ... very nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts