DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
You might think what is this one doing here ... but it is a real Lamborghini, and it is an exotic ... I admit I can't say it is a sports car, but even among tractors this is an exotic anyway ... the Lamborghini R8.270 DCR tractor :

Next to a 1/18 AutoArt made Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 this R8.270 tractor looks massive ... I admit the tractor is 1/16, so the scale isn't totally correct, but take a look at this shot showing a Gallardo Spyder next to the R8.270 in real life :

(Not my photo, but used for review purpose only )

More information on this tractor and additional shots can be found in my review ...

·
Premium Member
23,064 Posts
Well it certainly is different!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Thank you for the show and tell. I would consider adding it to my collection if it were 1/18. Don't know why they decided to make it in a bigger scale. I've always wanted to add a Lamborghini tractor die-cast because this is a huge part of Lamborghini's history - the first machines they ever built were tractors.

·
Premium Member
13,908 Posts
Oh jeez, that thing is awesome. I totally want one!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.