DiecastXchange Forum banner
781 - 800 of 835 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nice collection!

How many models do you have?

Aside from money and space the only thing that holds my collection back is models not being in exact specs I want.
The recent AutoArt SRT Hellcat widebody is one example of color choices I don't agree with.

I have two models getting color conversions at the moment, and that is pricey.

I'd say my two most expensive models are my BBR FXX K Evo and my D&G 812 N Largo. Paid well over 1k for each of those. 0.0

You get your MR model yet? lol

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Thanks man - I love it!!
You should definitely nominate this Lamborghini rainbow for next POTM!

Sadly our monthly photo contest is contest is loosing more and more interest (only 26 voters for August). An innovative entry like your animation might help to re-vitalise.
Not 100% sure whether animated pictures are allowed though…

Would be interested how to create an animation like this - do you have a special tool?

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #795 ·
Would be interested how to create an animation like this - do you have a special tool?
Just a photobox and a little construction to place the models on the same spot.
Not always easy, since the trick is while exchanging the models not touch the photobox or camera and make sure the model is placed correct at the construction.
So about 3 attempts before they were like this, at the first the constrcution was moved halfway, 2nd 1 model was way out of place, 3th i figured out when making the gif that 1 model was missing.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Just a photobox and a little construction to place the models on the same spot.
Not always easy, since the trick is while exchanging the models not touch the photobox or camera and make sure the model is placed correct at the construction.
So about 3 attempts before they were like this, at the first the constrcution was moved halfway, 2nd 1 model was way out of place, 3th i figured out when making the gif that 1 model was missing.
I can imagine that high precision is required to get always 100% same position and view angle - not an easy job for sure!

My question was more about how to create the animated gif once you have the photos ready...(?)
Some years I tried it with some web-based tool but when I saved it on my mac the animation was lost. :sick:

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #797 ·
I can imagine that high precision is required to get always 100% same position and view angle - not an easy job for sure!

My question was more about how to create the animated gif once you have the photos ready...(?)
Some years I tried it with some web-based tool but when I saved it on my mac the animation was lost. :sick:
In photoshop it's easy to do

781 - 800 of 835 Posts