DiecastXchange Forum banner
801 - 820 of 835 Posts

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #804 ·
First add for 2022, EB110 is one of my favorite cars, when SS was announced my plan was to go for silver and yellow. But then blue came out and i liked it, much better blue color then the blue on GT.
After that i was in doubt, yellow didn't looked as good on the pics from shops, etc., black with red inside looked exotic on pics and unfortunately the shade of silver is not the one i wanted, actually it's dark silver / grey. So, decided to wait and check them in person. Black i wasn't impressed when having in hands, silver was indeed to dark, still a nice shade but not for the SS. Then yellow was better then expected, so that one is added.

Next adds should be Lambrghini Diablo Jota in purple, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ in blue and Porsche 911 GT3 RS in silver...or yellow

GT vs SS

Both SS

90's supercars

Veyron SS and EB110 SS

·
Registered
75 Posts
Really nice Diablos, Lambo!! Congrats!! Been a long wait for that one.

How do the old and new Diablos compare? What about the two Jotas, SE30 Jota and SVJ?

Will you pick any of the other colors for the Jota or SE30?

Again they look great!

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #807 ·
Really nice Diablos, Lambo!! Congrats!! Been a long wait for that one.

How do the old and new Diablos compare? What about the two Jotas, SE30 Jota and SVJ?

Will you pick any of the other colors for the Jota or SE30?

Again they look great!
Imo Diablo is very good made, better then the old ones and i was surprised how smooth and detailed it was.

For Jota i keep it with purple, for SE30 i will go for purple, blue and maybe green

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #819 ·
Beautiful! I ended up going with the silver, which should arrive next week…
Silver was my plan, since the whole config is great on real car plus it's metallic, for me the red inteiror on yellow wasn't needed, it's not bad but also not making the car better, something that red interior does at the silver. However, my biggest "problem" with the silver was the golden wheels, i like them on real car and for sure the color is way better then how Minichamps did them, but still they are to gold, the should be very light gold ( official name is white gold metallic ) ,at some pics of real car it's hardly noticable that they are gold

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes, I noticed too that the wheels on the silver are too gold in comparison with the “white gold” in real life. I considered that discrepancy as a good reason to go for the yellow, but in the end liked the silver too much to pass, especially since I passed on silver with the 918.

Yellow is tempting though!

801 - 820 of 835 Posts