2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this car in GT4 rally races, I had to get it :giggle
Kyosho did an awesome job on the details :tongue
Took a few pics :happy

:woohoo :tease

G

·
That Lancia is one of my all time favourite rally cars - simply gorgeous! :nicejob

And that's a very nice model :cheers

G

·
Your pictures are great, they show off the details perfectly!

I went over the lugnuts on mine with a black sharpie (just the tip of the brush), it makes a world of difference. The wheels look much better, and it's an easy fix.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I want to ask: I bought one new (I know it has some years) but around the frontal and back lights there's a yellow pot...someone told me it's the kind of glue used! Do your cars have this problem? thanks

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I had the exact same experience with 2 of the Monte Carlo cars that I bought new about 2 years ago. I returned the first one and the replacement had the same problem. I contacted the seller and he checked the rest of his stock and they all had the same problem. I don't know what causes it but I can confirm that it is a problem.

Here's the thread.

·
Administrator
33,636 Posts
It is quite common on them, I've been looking at ads for them for a long time now & a lot of sellers mention the discolouration - that would bug the hell out of me, I really want one but that's putting me off.
I'm surprised that polishing doesn't cure it, it's one weird reaction. Has anyone contacted Kyosho about it? (I only skimmed the other thread from two years ago)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts