DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got this beauty home today and i must say that although the flakes in the paint are a little large and the engine has no soft wiring, i absolutely love it. Thanks goes out to Rita and Bill at Cruiz'n collectibles, for their great service!

The model isn't quite as nice as i hoped it would be and that's primarily because of the so-so paintjob. It could just have been my piece though. All in all, i would really recommend it to any mustang collector out there. It still is one h*** of a gem! I uploaded lots of pics of it to my webpage today, plus photo-spreads of 4 other models. You'll find the pics of the Shelby GT 350, right here. Just look for the other new entries at the top of the page.

New entries include the 1968 GT 390 "Bullitt" 'stang from the movie Bullitt with Steve McQueen by Autoart, the 1968 "Smokey" Yunick trans-am camaro by G.M.P, the 1968 Firebird 400 in starlight black by Lane and the odd one of them all - the 2002 Honda Acura RSX by Muscle Machines.

Thank you for looking and enjoy!

/Rich :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That is very nice Stang Mr Mustang

I'm a big fan of the Mustang both in 1:1 and 1:18. However, I don't own any classics, so I might have to look closer at either these Lanes or a CC.

:cheers

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Great car :cheers Great looking :cheers Congrats :310 :cheers :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

Great pic :cheers
http://homepage.mac.com/the_black_hole/.Pi...50/DSC04176.JPG

EDIT: I'm very sorry to edit your post, but please read this notice. Kindly keep picture dimensions within 640 x 480 pixels and with a maximum file size of not more than 60 KB. Thanks for your cooperation!

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Awesome Shelby!

I think the 67 GT 350 is the best looking one of all :nicejob

My dream Shelby would be this 67 in the colors of the LEZC but this blue is great too!

Here is my 68 GT400 in the LEZC colors...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.