DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The second of two BMWs is the AUTOart BMW M635 CSI. More striking than the M535 the model is a classic design of the time. The BBS wheels are a timeless design, the aggressive front fascia, and forward open hood just make this model so appealing to the M enthusiast. The Karminred paint is rich and beautiful and goes especially well with the black interior. Thumbs up to AUTOart for the engine detail, makes a great even better! Enjoy the pics!

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I got this model as well. Really well done model from AUTOart, congrats on the add

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
Great add, Davide. I have this same one. While I would have preferred Bright Red, this Karmin red is an excellent shade & it matches the Indianapolis Red of my E63 M6 Coupe.

I love these old AUTOart Milleniums.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Instant classic, be it 1:1 or 1:18. This shark nosed BMW is one of my favorite cars.

·
Euro Car Collector
1,125 Posts
Nice model Davide. Ive always like the 1:1 and the 1:18 looks awesome as well
Thanks Joey. I have a 1 Blue left if you're interested!
[/quote]

check your email lol I send one before you sent the last message

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice model Davide. Ive always like the 1:1 and the 1:18 looks awesome as well
Thanks Joey. I have a 1 Blue left if you're interested!
[/quote]

check your email lol I send one before you sent the last message
[/quote]

No email received

·
Registered
831 Posts
I love the 1:1 and this 1:18. have the same red but I kinda wish I saw your grey one in the classifieds before it was gone...
There was one (1:1) for sale locally for pretty cheap and I did have thoughts about pulling off the mother of all impulse buys.

·
Registered
831 Posts
^ oh lol I meant it was only thoughts about buying... didn't go through. I think there was a lot of work that had to be done to it and it was missing the lower front facia.
For this sorta car, I'd say best to spend extra to get a nice example instead of a beater to fix up.

never seen one in karmin red for sale though.

·
Administrator
34,189 Posts
I like it, they're oldskool cool imo, the prices of the shadow line models are mental now, plain scary!

What is the difference between the normal & shadowline one?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shadowline has a lot of the chrome trim replaced by satin black (mainly around the windows).
Thanks for the info. In recently sold a couple of Shadow Lines, I could see the difference between the two. The red IMO looked better so I sold the Shadow Lines. They sold quite fast too! I now know why!!

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
No problem.

Its still part of BMW's option list on their current lineup...usually as part of the Sport or M Sport packages.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts