DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes I broken my rule, don't buy the same model in a different colours, variants are excepted though... Well I justified with the logo, small and large :) The second of the two Lambo's is the Rosso Targa/Red. I'll be honest with you it is a little darker than expected but provides the unique piece to my collection. There is no colour in my collection today that is remotely close to this Red. And I appreciate the outside the box thinking when it comes to Lamborghini's and colour. Enjoy the pics!

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Nice one Davide, in fact nice enough to eat IMO!

It's a close runner up now to my new fave, the 'China' - whilst the turquoise is slowly slipping back out of view.....

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
It looks like a paler 'Candy Apple' red......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I broken my rule, don't buy the same model in a different colours, variants are excepted though... Well I justified with the logo, small and large :)
I did the same, big SV, small SV, that difference is big enough for me.

Which color do you prefer, the red or the blue?
[/quote]

Definitely the blue!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Now that's what I'm talking about ... this red shade just looks so amazing, it actually reminds me of the shade used on the Diablo Roadster press car, it also had a red shade with a hint of pink in it ... very nice, especially with some sunlight on it.

I am now a happy man in fact, knowing I managed to pre-order this one ... just hope it arrives in the next few weeks.

A stunning addition to your collection !

·
Registered
883 Posts
Very nice SV. I just got the orange the other day from TO Motorsports. Can't wait to see it when I get back to Canada, should be a good shade. I was going to get the Turquoise you have as well to display opened beside the TV out in the open unlike my MR which are in a display shelf. But the colour is not what I expected so I didn't get it. Hopefully AUTOart makes other shades in the future too so I can get it and display 2 by the TV. If this red has the large SV logo I would buy it. Great adds Davide, congrats!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's a close runner up now to my new fave, the 'China' -
same for me...China is still my favorite, but I really like this unusual shade of red.
[/quote]

I`ve held the China edition in hand, the colour is much sexier in person than in photos. I would consider the second best colour next to the Turquoise ;)

·
Administrator
33,630 Posts
I like the colour, but Turquoise is winning it for me - I also prefer the big SV logo, so snot green is ruled out for me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts