DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The long anticipated Turquoise Lamborghini Murcielago 670-4 SV is finally here and now sitting in my Billy! My favourite colour of the bunch does not disappoint! The detail is high and the execution is nice, except for the obvious missed paint on the sides... The doors operation is flawless and open with easy. Engine and interior is great, the model has some weight to it too. Enjoy the pics!

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Very very nice......
and was my favourite, but as i said on your other post, now eclipsed by the red and the china....

Wouldn't say no if one turned up in my Christmas stocking though!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very very nice......
and was my favourite, but as i said on your other post, now eclipsed by the red and the china....

Wouldn't say no if one turned up in my Christmas stocking though!!
My colour choice was swaying too, but the turquoise is still my favourite of the bunch.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Great pics and congrats on the add! I'm too lazy to post mine since everyone else flooded this site with them already

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I might just have to get it in this shade after seeing your indoor pictures of this shade. To me, part of the fun in collecting is to get exciting colors like this model.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
You managed to capture the special shade very well on your photos, nice job ... and an impressive car nonetheless.

·
Diecast Lover
1,095 Posts
Beautiful color! I've wanted to get a second SV to go with my norev and it seems that I've narrowed my choice to this or the CE...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Congratulations on this model [ KRAFTIG ] I have the same exact color and it is my new favorite. The color change depending on the lighting environment ( indoors / outdoors ).

The only thing is that the side vents still don't stay open, but the Lamborghini doors can which is great from AUTOart fixing that problem, and then of course the door sills.

Now I pretty much have every color Lamborghini that AUTOart can offer except either Lavender or Purple that's why I'm waiting maybe someday they will make a 1:18 SE30 JOTA.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congratulations on this model [ KRAFTIG ] I have the same exact color and it is my new favorite. The color change depending on the lighting environment ( indoors / outdoors ).

The only thing is that the side vents still don't stay open, but the Lamborghini doors can which is great from AUTOart fixing that problem, and then of course the door sills.

Now I pretty much have every color Lamborghini that AUTOart can offer except either Lavender or Purple that's why I'm waiting maybe someday they will make a 1:18 SE30 JOTA.
Thanks.

Yes the vents do not stay open I think this is how it was designed? I couldn't get either the blue or red to stay open.

·
Administrator
33,630 Posts
I really like the colour too, very nice!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts