DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say what you want about Guiloy, but my hats off to them!! From the very unique subject matter to the nicely detailed models, I love them. Let's not forgot their unique packaging too! This is my 4th Guiloy model, some of the others includes the Mercedes C-111 and C-112, and the Hispano Suiza HS21 GTS. The Chrysler Atlantic doesn't disappoint detail can be found inside and out. The paint is rich and the weight of the model hold substance from die cast of yesteryear. Enjoy the pics!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks really nice. I have few guilloys also.
The only thing about this model and all Guilloys in general is the color. This concept car was never made in anything other than champagne metallic. It is cool in blue tho, as its design was inspired by the Bugatti with the same name and this color makes it look like one even more.
Also, to be honest I never even knew this model existed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't know the model existed either until 2-3 months back. Car was released by Guiloy in 4 colours; Champagne, Red, Blue, and Gunmetal.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Interesting add KRAFTIG! The design reminds me of an old school Bugatti.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Beautiful design Davide, thanks for digging this one out for us!
I've never seen one before...so
I can't comment about accuracy but Guiloy have made a nice display piece....I'd certainly get one for my collection...

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Wow ,rare model!

I hate the cross eyed Morgan front ,but the back...the back is simply amazing! Stylish and in that shade of blue looks very nice. Great add.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
This is one model that I always said, "I'll get it nest time" and that time never arrived until they dissapeared.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Local store had it hidden on the shelf. It was a little dusty, but knowing the rarity of the model I scooped it up as the blue makes that much more special.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Almost forgot about the Tom Gale era at Chrysler... they really put out some interesting concepts in the mid-late 90s.

The blue is definitely very appropriate for the car given it's Bugatti Atlantic inspiration. Actually IMO the design holds up well to date even.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts