DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This prancing horse wasn't on the list but the $30 (long story short) price tag for an Elite model BNIB changed my opinion last weekend. Not one of Ferrari's most exiting cars, but nonetheless a Ferrari. Overall I am quite impressed with the model, but I do wish the headlights were functional. Lots to look at here too; opening front hatch, doors, and two rear departments add a lot of value for the money. Enjoy the pics!

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Great bargain [K] and I would snap one up at that price!!
Congratulations, and thanks for the pics!

But at full retail I've got to admit I would give it a miss.....

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
thats a bargain Kraftig congratz ... although i think its the least sexy ferrari they made , but never the less

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
I have this one as well & was pleasantly surprised by how good it is. I still think the tires are a little too high in profile, but otherwise its an excellent model.

Great add, Davide....I paid $40 shipped for mine, MIB.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. The original price was $36, but when I went to pickup the model the shop was closed. TM in turn shipped it for free and discounted it to $30 even. Great deal for an Elite!

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I'm tempted to get the 3.2 Mondial, but will consider the Mondial 8 if I can find one for $30

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks for sharing the photos!

Although the Mondial shares a lot of its design cues with the sexier 308 and Boxer I still find it a difficult car to love =)

Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts