DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The older lines of Ferraris past have been kicking my curiosity lately, the latest addition is the Ferrari 512 Bbi. A beauty model from Kyosho, it's not perfect but it's close. The detail work on the motor, undercarriage, and from bonnet are a great example of Kyosho at it's best. This Ferrari may not find a place on all collectors shelves but it sure does require a second look. Thanks to the DX member for his recent photos, you sold me on this model! Enjoy the pics!

·
Registered
85 Posts
This car needs to be in my collection too. When I was a kid back in the early 80s this was my favourite car and tried to convince my cousin that this was the better car than the Lamborghini Countach, which was his favourite. To make matters worse, I have the Countach in my collection. I guess I better put this on my Christmas list.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Nice add [K]
i need one of these to complete my Kyo 365/GT4BB and 512BB 'mini set'....
....one day...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This car needs to be in my collection too. When I was a kid back in the early 80s this was my favourite car and tried to convince my cousin that this was the better car than the Lamborghini Countach, which was his favourite. To make matters worse, I have the Countach in my collection. I guess I better put this on my Christmas list.
I'd have to agree with your cousin the Countach is the most iconic exotic of all time IMO!

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
This is one I've been looking for as well. I have the older Kyosho 365/bb with the 6 taillights & exhaust tips, but wanted this last version of the 512 to go with it.

I love that its a solid color, instead of the more common 2-tone.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is one I've been looking for as well. I have the older Kyosho 365/bb with the 6 taillights & exhaust tips, but wanted this last version of the 512 to go with it.

I love that its a solid color, instead of the more common 2-tone.
Agreed, two tone equals fail IMO ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.