DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It seems it's been forever since I added a new Kyosho model, their latest release is the Rolls Royce Ghost. This is an exceptional model, the amount of detail and the level of execution is second to none. The list of detail or functional items includes; opening rear and front bonnets, functional sunroof, adjustable seats, front and rear centre consoles with accessible compartments, and rear compartments in the front seats. I hope I didn't miss anything? There are rumours about that Kyosho is suffering from hardship and may be another dying breed of a short list of die cast manufactures, let's hope this is not the case after such a beautiful release. Long live Kyosho and the hobby! Enjoy the pics!

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
AHH, great model. It is so nice I want one so much. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Congrats on the add!

I'm really liking the Kyosho RR Ghost, but finding it hard to justify the price atm. I'll wait for the other colors before pulling the trigger.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Super model [K], and fantastic details
- Congratulations and cheers for the pics!

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Looks great, however I'm more excited with the white one shown in Nurnberg. I am not 100% convinced that I like this particular 2 tone color scheme that does not continue across the entire roof/trunk.

Rolls Royce is one of the marques of the year in 1/18 scale

·
Registered
143 Posts
Congrats on the nice model, I too hope that Kyosho manages to stay afloat.

Does this have the wheel center caps that stay upright even as the wheel turns? That's my favorite thing about the real cars... :D

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Yes the wheel caps stay in place as the wheel rotates.

@Kraftig, any paint issues on yours? I've got rough paint and some blistering in some spots. Just haven't gotten around to polishing it yet. You also forgot to mention the umbrellas hidden in the front doors that work with a push/lock spring mechanism.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Congrats Kraftig on the add, just picked up the same color because of your post, thanks for the great photos as usual.

·
Super Moderator
4,489 Posts
Yes the wheel caps stay in place as the wheel rotates.

@Kraftig, any paint issues on yours? I've got rough paint and some blistering in some spots. Just haven't gotten around to polishing it yet. You also forgot to mention the umbrellas hidden in the front doors that work with a push/lock spring mechanism.
I have the black one as well Nathan, and it has no paint issues at all.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Nice one Kraftig !

Can you post a few more shots of the Interior ?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks for the pics !!
I'm pretty much sure pics, however clear and crisp they might be, really dont do justice to the high-level interior detailing on this one. Lets hope the Phantom too has such details

1 - 20 of 33 Posts