DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
its not a whole different model. The green (or black...can't really tell) is the Conti GT. The red one in KRAFTIG's pics is the Conti GT Speed.

The Speed is the mid-level model & the SuperSports is the top model.

·
Premium Member
4,489 Posts
its not a whole different model. The green (or black...can't really tell) is the Conti GT. The red one in KRAFTIG's pics is the Conti GT Speed.

The Speed is the mid-level model & the SuperSports is the top model.
So the GT and the GT Speed are the same model? The black model has a whole different front cap and trunk.Not just different wheels. Its an older model.

·
Premium Member
4,489 Posts
They're basically trim levels of the Continental GT. The Speed has a different lower fascia (front & rear), different wheels & more hp & a lower suspension.
I was refering to the models Gavin. On the models, the fascias are part of the body. The black model has a different lower fascia The hood and grill are also more narrow on the black GT model. The trunk lid also has a more inset emblem, where as the red speed doesn't. Also, no plates. The differences on the lower front fascia and hood alone leads me to think that they use two different molds, or at least updated it by the time the speed model was made. I always thought it was the same model with different wheels, until It set them next to each other.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.