DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Looks like some nice fabrication, great work especially with the bonnet vent and mesh trim! :nicejob :nicejob Just sits a litte low in my opinion (ie. would have a severe lack in travel :wink )

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
What!!! Are you indicating I make my models TOO low!!!!????? :giggle :tease :yahoo

I'm sorry...they can never be slammed enough.....

BTW..Loved the engine on that first Enzo Mr.D.
Those wheels are beautiful, I've used them on a Lamborghini Miura myself!

Not crazy about your 2nd Enzo though.... :hot

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
No, that's cool! Let us see the Enzos, I love that car so can never get enough.

I have at least 10 modified Enzos including all the releases exept the whips editions cause chrome wheeled Ferraris.......mmmm not. I was surprised your model looked so good with those Callaway chromes...would have painted them silver anyway.
I'm one of those who actually got dissapointed over the BBR as I think it could have been better for $250,-
The white one in the link has snatched heavily from a Muscle Machine I see, I did like some but I think it looks too "nice" with those original wheels.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Hey Thorst,
You really did a great job on that Enzo, :cheers
The brakes, tires, and engine are superb but most of all are the tiny Ferrari badges in the center of the taillights! :nicejob I also like your reflection. :giggle

G

·
Hey Thorst, I like that GT1 mod closely followed by the black previewed here.

Ever thought of using the Enzo mould to build the FXX. Maybe not the most beautiful version of them all.... but still... the most powerful enzo out there.

:cheers

·
Registered
798 Posts
If Thorst can do the ones he posted in here I believe he can do the FXX. I was reading about that last week, and thought it was really......neat! Very odd design but I still appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I have thought about the FFX but I can't seem to find the motivation to start on it as it's ugly as h*ll. I love the Enzo and I couldnt belive they did that to it. They ruin all of it's charismatic design with that front and rear. I don't like the way Ferrari is going generally as the F430 is just ok and far less beautiful than the F360 not to speak of F355.

I've finished the black Enzo now, just gonna add a second layer of paint on some parts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts