DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bunch of pics of my newly acquired models...

This Zung Fu is a BEAUTY!

RX8LM... not the best, but it was cheaper than the going price, so I got it... i wanted 787 for my certificate tho :cry

Recaro! WOOTNESS! Thanks to Kev for helping obtain this baby! :cheers

Skyline GTR, finally something fits my theme! :p The Decals scare me tho :scared

Last but not least, the Red Bull. Nice colour, but it doesn't look metallic :confused

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys! :happy

Jim: I'm ALWAYS broke... perpetually :giggle

Kev: but it's a black and white laser! It'd look suspicious to have black and white 100$ bills :lol

Chris: yes, that's the one I love the 2nd most of this haul (Zung Fu is first). Tempting to get Yoko as well......

DC4ME: thanks! I should've waited for better sunlight before taking pics tho.... :help

G

·
How in the.... :confused

Was payday last week Gary? Did you win the lottery? Do you have a diecast model trust fund from your parents?

:giggle

Great additions! I see you finally got the Recaro... like it?

I like the Merc very much too, its one of those maybes :giggle

Dont like the Rx8 a lot, but the red bull looks superb! Was the real one metallic? :confused

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys! :cheers

Mattias: no no no! I must resist the Yoko call! :tempted

Erwin: hehe, and pray tell, how did I distract the cashier? :giggle

Undra: just print your own money, as they claim I do :giggle Or use Monopoly money, those are better than black and white printouts :lol

Burn: Actually I was paid last week :p These models were all purchased at least a week ago, but just recently arrived... still waiting for that Teana! I love the Recaro, the livery just looks amazing! The Mercedes you gotta buy, once you see it in person, you'll fall in love. The Berlin is cool too, because of the signatures :giggle From pics, it seems the Red bull has a different hue of blue, and it looks metallic.... can anyone confirm?

G

·
Actually.... my eyes are on the Berlin signatures version :tempted Looks unique. This is another model that I will list as "Wait for cheap!" :lol

You can teach me a couple of things on that... right? :tease

I'll check the red bull.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
He's so broke that he had to eat them.... plastic ones included! :giggle

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Burn: Berlin 2000 is the one u want? Ya, it's very unique, and before I saw the models in the flesh, I was gonna go for that one instead of the Zung Fu... but the colour combo of the Zung Fu is just amazing :giggle I don't think you'll be able to find any of the EVO2 racers "cheap", only "reasonable". Try duncalfem on ebay, as he has them at GBP, which seems to put off a lot of potential bidders (i.e. less competition). Remember he DOES NOT combine shipping rates when u win multiple items (but ships them together, the [email protected]*$&!). I guess that's how he makes money :p

Leslie and Alon: Well, you see, there are fruits behind those photos, it's just that there were too many model boxes blocking them... there was a really ripe banana behind that mountain of boxes, trust me :giggle I think there were some longuns there too...

G

·
I'll check that guy, but if he is in Canada, shipping will be a killer.

I know they will never be cheap cheap like some Corvettes/Vipers that AUTOart does, but you'll never know.

Have you got any idea on how many different versions did AUTOart produce?

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
well, interntional shipping is 35USD, according to his auctions. I think that's about normal for you? :confused

As of now, there are 3 EVO2 racers produced. 2 Zung Fu's (#9 and #11) and the Berlin2000. There are at least 2 to 3 more DTM cars (SONAX is one of them) announced. So they'll probably be milking this mold, like the E30 M3 racers :giggle If you only want ANY EVO2 racer, you can probably wait a bit and see which ones will be cheaper (not the zung fu or berlin, probably).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.