DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
It is an ERTL 1996 Pontiac Trans Am. 1/18 of course. Does anybody know mabye what collection or series it's from? Never seen any of these online or on ebay or nothing. Has a few few scratches but otherwise in good condition. I've had it just never gave it any though.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/911-GTR/a41.jpg

*** Please keep picture size less than 640 by 480 and file size less than 60KB, thank you. ***

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have that model as well. I uncovered mine when I was going through some of my older stuff in the basement. Mine has a little scratch on the bumper, but otherwise it is in great shape. I also have the 1996 Camaro Z28 that was in the same collection as the Pontiac. If I remember correctly, they were both part of the American Muscle collection. I purchased both of these models at ToysRus.

G

·
That Ertl does look surprisingly good, even better than some of there current efforts.

Not to sure if those wheels are the right size?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The outside is decent, the inside is not to good. Its all the same color except for the meters. The underside is very well. Although it not bad for a ERTL. But their muscle cars look better then this im my opinion. I don't know how to state this but the wheels are closed. Like ummmmmmmm, you can't see the the brake discs because there is a black wall behind the rim.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts